Skill and Capacity Management
With MSP, you can now:
- Manage both “soft bookings capacity planning” done in the early planning stage and detailed capacity allocations
- Manage skill/charge backs and profitability issues related to capacity planning
- Forecast capacity load per skill / organizational unit even in the preliminary budget planning stage
- Ability to manage the capacity for releases (quarters, month)
- Merge the planned and actual aspect of budget and capacity to a single coherent “what-if” decision making mechanism
- Consider capacity planning aspects of probable pipeline streaming from the bid process
- Ground breaking weekly planner module that provides the resource manager with the ability to assign team leaders with the ability of allocating their own team members
- Integrate to MS-project clients which are in use internally and externally to create a virtual server in regards to capacity management
- Out of the box dashboard, presenting all aspects of capacity planning
MSP is a pioneer in delivering a single solution for de-siloing the organization and creating a smooth seamless delivery and business unit interface.
MSP Reduces the Project Manager’s managerial bandwidth needed to plan and track capacity management issues.
MSP applies a flexible, accountability driven, role based workflow to support actions, capacity and cost assignment as they go through the corporate "gating" process.
MSP connects silos of information in the organization to the entities managed in MSP. Providing a decision making framework over the metadata enables bi-directional connection and allows a true overarching picture of the organizational operational status and business alignment.