- Manage the corporate risk process in a uniform, holistic approach
- Manage the risk’s entire life cycle via a work flow based process - initiation, validation, classification, control, mitigation/dismissal
- Trace, audit and assign action items to all accountable stake holders
- Assign risk to a portfolio/project/release / budget line or even a strategic goal
- Manage action items, prevention task, mitigation tasks and decision- made risk management forums and committees
- Ability to manage related documentations
- Visualization of the risk status at all levels
- Support the risk tree corporate build up (Risk Catalogue), assuring the risks exposed where regulated and confirmed.
MSP is a pioneer in delivering a single solution for de-siloing the organization and creating a smooth seamless delivery and business unit interface.
MSP‘s target audience is not limited to project and portfolio managers but spans across all management levels.
MSP applies a flexible accountability driven, role based workflow to support actions and decisions as they go through the corporate "gating" process.
MSP connects silos of information in the organization to the entities managed in MSP. Providing a decision making framework over the metadata enables bi-directional connection and allows a true overarching picture of the organizational operational status and business alignment.
MSP envisions the implementation process as part of the software scope, hence delivering embedded abilities for rapid deployments.The risk management procedure is embedded with a mechanized process. Every initiation and change trigger the risk management process that allows proactively assigning tasks for preventative and mitigation steps planned ahead. The risk grade ‘bubbles’ up and is reflected at the project and portfolio level.