Portfolio Management - (PPM)
- Manage the entire demand scope , govern and manage not only projects and investments but also the strategy, overall budget, demand, versions and releases
- Cover the entire governance life cycle (planning, implementation, management and monitoring)
- Align operation to business goals – combine Corporate Performance Management into the demand process
- Make SAP an integral part of the PPM by binding the budget planning process to the actual project and portfolio management process
- Set accountability, traceability and auditability with MSP’s ground breaking algorithm
- Support varied management forums and committees with online what-if abilities
- Support different, varied maturity levels and continues improvement
- Combine both classic and agile development methodologies
- Support the need to get the business side involved (initiation and feedback on value)
- Support SAAS for early stages implementation
- Seamless integration to existing IT assets (SAP / Oracle, Microsoft Project, TFS, HP's QC and Clarity)
- Manage OPEX and reduce operative complexity
My Single Point Demand Driven PPM redefines the de-facto governance and is charting the standards of the next generation of PPM solutions.
MSP is a pioneer in delivering a single solution for de-siloing the organization and creating a smooth seamless delivery and business unit interface.
MSP’s rapid preliminary implementation – takes a few days.
MSP does not depart from traditional best practices; however unlike classic PPM, MSP allows all relevant roles to be part of the process without the pre-requisite of being certified project management experts
MSP ‘s target audience is not limited to project and portfolio managers but spans across all management levels.
MSP adapts to the existing management processes and matures through continuous improvements. This approach reduces the required change management ‘bandwidth’.
MSP provides value to all stake holders (employees, managers, and customers) in order to assure implementation is successful and takes minimal organizational bandwidth.
MSP uses out-of-the-box, predefined "categories" for project & change management, budget planning and other processes which are required for running and expanding the business. These categories are based on best practices and industries’ requirements (e.g. Insurance, Telecom, banking, etc.) and are embedded in the product.
Empirically speaking MSP's customers report variance of 10% off the vanilla used by their sector.
MSP applies a flexible accountability driven, role based workflow to support actions and decisions as they go through the corporate "gating" process.
MSP connects silos of information in the organization to the entities managed in MSP. Providing a decision making framework over the metadata enables bi-directional connection and allows a true overarching picture of the organizational operational status and business alignment.