Council & Committee Resolution Support
With MSP you can now:
- Promote the effectiveness of business meetings and set the meeting agenda automatically, using MSP’s work flow system
- Manage meeting/committee manager as a role and assure management decisions ‘trickle’ down
- Set the meeting agenda and accountabilities, making the meetings shorter and more focused
- Support “what-if” scenarios for online decision making
- Support “what-if” scenarios on an infinite number of decision making factors on the entire ongoing demand span (strategy, risk, owner, billing status, priorities, NPV, cost, effort)
- Support three levels of priorities (customer, internal and actual)
- Support skill & capacity planning
- Optimize profit (cost vs. charge) in the resource capacity planning
- Integrate to MS-Outlook in order to expose the meeting resolution within a native environment
Running a business is based on daily meetings, decisions and action items made in predefined forums all over the organization (such as the Change Advisory Board, periodic project status meeting, etc.). These decisions and action items are many times very “loosely” connected to operations or specific projects. The challenge is to gather all of them into a single process and relate them to relevant projects, budget lines and business goals.
MSP is a pioneer in delivering a single solution for de-siloing the organization and creating a smooth seamless delivery and business unit interface.
MSP ‘s target audience is not limited to project and portfolio managers, but spans across all management levels.
MSP applies a flexible accountability driven, role based workflow to support actions and decisions as they go through the corporate "gating" process.