Change & Release Management
With MSP you can now:
- Manage the release content and priority within the assign caps (budget/skill/resource)
- Provide work flow driven management of the release life cycle (initiation delivery)
- Combine portfolio and release into a single coherent “what-if” framework
- Slice the release content in the “what-if” scenario according to infinite factors (strategic objectives, cost, owner, priority, NPV, risk)
- Support Agile release management - manage the release iterations / configuration in a business oriented manner
- Drag and drop the requirements into the release, while keeping track of all the constraints (budget / skill / staffing)
- Comply with regulation demand on release management regarding traceability, audit ability and accountability
- Manage release-related KPIs (schedule, budget, release content goals, progress and more)
- Manage release related risks
MSP is a pioneer in delivering a single solution for de-siloing the organization and creating a smooth seamless delivery and business unit interface.
MSP ‘s target audience is not limited to project and portfolio manager, but spans across all management levels.
MSP applies a flexible accountability driven, role based workflow to support actions and decisions as they go through the corporate "gating" process.MSP connects silos of information in the organization to the entities managed in MSP. Providing a decision making framework over the metadata enables bi-direction connectional and allows a true overarching picture of the organizational operational status and business alignment.